*** OPEN WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER 1.00PM - 1.30PM ***
Size, position and further possibility combine in this full double brick single-level home to create a sensational lifestyle opportunity for family buyers. The property is in a desirable non-conservation area, close to Chatswood Golf Course, the tennis centre and some of Chatswood's best schools, and can be enjoyed now whilst considering renovations or a potential rebuild down the track (STCA). On a sundrenched level block including a fully fenced backyard, great for kids and pets, it's ideally located with al family essentials close by and just minutes from Chatswood CBD, bus/rail transport and access into the city.
* Private leafy street frontage, level lawn and sundrenched patio
* Solid double brick featuring high ceilings and original floorboards
* Spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area with an adjoining sunroom
* Up to four bedrooms with two enjoying direct access to the garden
* Ensuite to main bedroom, updated main bath plus additional WC
* Functional kitchen has walk-in pantry, gas cooking and meals area
* Kitchen/meals opens to covered deck overlooking the backyard
* Large multipurpose area downstairs includes laundry/utility room
* Plenty of storage throughout, single carport and driveway parking
* Close to Chatswood Golf Course, tennis centre, parks and schools
Council rates: $363pq
Water rates: $150pq
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.