*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
Nestled on a quiet yet centrally-placed street, this graceful single-level residence offers unfiltered access to Chatswood's vibrant shopping and lifestyle hub, with cafes and restaurants as well as shops and bus services just moments away. This immaculate home carries a relaxed and welcoming vibe, and delivers a functional floorplan that features multiple living spaces, over-sized bedrooms, as well as front and rear-facing outdoor zones. Beautifully presented with charming heritage details, including leadlight windows and exquisitely detailed ceilings, this is a character-rich home that will be the perfect base for a family who are looking for convenience and ease of living.
Conveniently placed near Chatswood CBD and within walking distance of Chatswood Chase, this family-friendly location is also close to schools and local parks, and is a short drive to the city.
* Classic lounge room with fireplace and leadlight windows
* Lounge room flows to front-facing terrace with leafy view of street
* Second living area set privately to the rear flows out to back yard
* North-facing back yard with gently sloping lawn and covered verandah
* Three generous queen-sized bedrooms with built-ins
* High decorative ceilings, picture rails, pine floorboards
* Neat bathroom with bath and overhead shower
* Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, generous pantry
* Large laundry room with lots of built-in storage
* Rear-lane access and lock-up carport accessed via Koala Lane
* Solid brick construction and in immaculate condition throughout
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.