*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
Tightly held and exquisitely maintained, this enviable home showcases a fluent blend of spectacular period finishes and first-class updates. The design is smartly appointed for long-term satisfaction, providing oversized bedrooms with plenty of storage, plus a flexible study and garden studio/granny flat ready to adapt to the changing needs of a growing family. It also excels as an entertainer by combining a stunning formal wing with multiple casual retreats, a beautiful contemporary kitchen and an excellent alfresco area with bush vistas. Placed in a highly regarded street, this wonderful home savours a peaceful position close to bush trails, while offering safe and easy access to schools, transport and Chatswood's business, restaurant and retail attractions.
* High patterned ceilings, formal lounge/dining with marble fireplace
* Family area with bush vistas spills out to spacious entertainer's deck
* Recently upgraded stone kitchen, induction cooktop, walk-in pantry
* Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, impeccable family bathrooms
* Master bedroom with WIR, plus ensuite access and parent's retreat
* Lovingly-maintained for 36 years, freshly painted, brand-new carpet
* Air-conditioned granny flat can also be used as a teen/office retreat
* Central heating, A/C, triple drive-through parking for cars/boat
* Low-traffic street where kids can ride bikes, street Christmas Party
* Just 15mins walk from Chatswood Public/High and the station
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.