*** SOLD SOLD SOLD!! ***
Privately nestled back on a generous 841.8sqm (approx.) block near Anglo Park, this original brick and tile home offers the perfect retreat for a young family and is just a short comfortable walk from the heart of Chatswood CBD. Refreshed interiors full of natural light feature relaxed living all on the one level, while the garden surrounds provide pleasant green outlooks from almost every aspect. The home is in very good condition and presents an exceptional opportunity to potentially add value in a great location less than 30 minutes to the city.
* Fresh, light filled interiors with polished floorboards throughout
* Spacious L-shaped lounge and dining with r/c air conditioning
* Bright functional kitchen with s/steel oven and near-new cooktop
* Three good sized bedrooms include two featuring built-in robes
* Split bathroom including a bath plus separate internal laundry
* Under house storage, easy off-street parking with large carport
* Wraparound established garden with gently sloping level lawns
* Bus services near door to Chatswood Station and Macquarie Park
* Stroll to Westfield, Chatswood Chase, shops, cafes and restaurants
* Easy access to Chatswood High, Public School and St Pius X College
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.