*** SOLD SOLD SOLD!! ***
Available for the first time in over 50 years, this delightful home promises relaxed family living just metres from Ferndale Park. The layout appeals with generous dimensions in the entertaining areas and the bedrooms and is finished with easy care flooring throughout for low-maintenance living. The expansive block with thriving gardens receives abundant sunshine and has immense scope for future plans to remodel the home (STCA). The lush and tranquil environs of Ferndale Street are just a 15-minute walk from Chatswood High School and a few minutes' drive from Chatswood's excellent retail, dining and transport options.
* Voluminous living and dining creates an elegant atmosphere to host guests
* Gardens receive plenty of sunshine, front verandah plus a garden terrace
* Original kitchen has modern electric stove and a water filter, scope to add value
* Both bedrooms are generously sized and the master provides a built-in robe
* Tidy bathroom has separate bath and shower of original Art Deco design
* Double-brick build and hard-surfaced floors, air conditioning, internal laundry
* Lock up garage provides a work bench, spacious underhouse storage/cellar
* Move in now and capitalise later by updating, expanding or rebuilding (STCA)
* Peaceful surrounds with shops and entertainment venues just minutes away
* The children can roam and explore the bush trails at the end of the street
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.