*** SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! ***
Basking in an exclusive Tennyson Point address, this substantial family home reveals an expansive split level design offering boat studded water views and extraordinary potential to create a new home or as a duplex site (STCA). The quality 1960s built property resides on a 588sqm block with a wide 17M metre frontage, displaying liveable interiors with impressively scaled living and dining zones, outdoor entertaining terraces and a large in-ground pool. Gazing peacefully over Morrison Bay, it's moments to city buses, popular schools, Gladesville and Putney village shops/cafés, waterside parkland and Top Ryde City Shopping Centre.
* Sizeable living room with high angled ceiling and integrated bar
* Sliding doors lead to the upper entertainers' balcony with views
* Distinct dining room plus family room blending to lower terraces
* Granite and gas kitchen, stainless Bosch oven and ample cabinetry
* Double bedrooms, the master with a built-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Classic style bathroom has a corner bath, extra w/c off laundry
* Split system air conditioning, tandem garage with internal access
* Prestige waterside enclave, close to public and private schools
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.