Tucked away in a family-friendly pocket, this classic family home reveals a carefree single level layout set over an impressive level 790.4sqm block (approx.), offering inspiring potential to update, expand or redevelop (STCA). Promoting a comfortable lifestyle now, the well scaled living zone is matched with outdoor entertaining and a sizeable backyard capturing a northerly aspect. Its peaceful yet convenient setting is a walk to Truscott Street Public School, city buses and popular parks, while providing rapid access to shopping precincts, Chatswood, the motorway, Macquarie University and Macquarie Business Park.
* Generous living and dining zone enhanced with timber floors
* Covered deck for easy entertaining steps to a sun bathed backyard
* Spacious kitchen with a gas cooktop, walk-in laundry off deck
* Light filled bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
* Split air conditioning, picture rails, extra w/c adjoins deck
* Single lock-up garage plus a carport and extra driveway parking
* Close to Cox's Road shops, Macquarie Centre and Top Ryde City
* Minutes to quality schools, local restaurants and the golf course
Council rates: $447pq
Water rates: 145.71pq
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.