Large retail shop located at 340 Pacific Highway, Lindfield with great exposure and separate 2 bedroom flat with expansive terrace.
Perfect opportunity to benefit from future adjoining development. Ku-ring-gai Council is proposing to develop a multilevel mixed-use development including an underground commuter and customer car park to the rear of the property. (i.e. Google "The Lindfield Village Hub")
To be sold by public auction, 10.30 am Tuesday, 10th August 2021 at Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
The property presents as a blank canvas opportunity with the shop having an existing grease trap, ventilation ducting and bathroom facilities. Ideally suited to a range of uses including food/beverage, retail, showroom, medical/consulting and professional services (STCA). The first floor 2 bedroom flat has a separate entrance and enjoys a large terrace with an expansive treed outlook.
* Excellent location within the Lindfield retail precinct.
* Significant nearby development activity proposed.
* Blank Canvas Retail Opportunity
* Dedicated area for parking and loading with council car park at rear
* Large Shop: 165sqm plus lower ground floor basement 50 sqm. Total 215 sqm.
* Two bedroom flat: 97 sqm plus large terrace.
* Land area: 289 sqm.
* Zoning: B2 Local Centre
For more information contact Rick Sombroek 0412 280 181 or Bill Geroulis 0413 100 200
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation Shead Property does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information and please note all figures and dimensions are approximate.