*** OPEN SATURDAY 8TH MAY 12.00PM - 12.30PM ***
Quiet, bright and well proportioned, this semi-attached home provides an ideal opportunity to capitalise on a sought-after village location. The sun filled interiors flow effortlessly over a single level layout with multiple living zones on either side of a spacious eat-in kitchen. A large picture window to the rear overlooks level lawns which are set privately amidst established gardens. Although well kept, this property provides ample opportunity to add value by renovating into a contemporary retreat. Its peaceful ambience belies its convenient location just footsteps to an array of Willoughby eateries, regular city bus services and shops. A stroll to Chatswood CBD, this home offers easy access to Westfield, Chatswood Chase and schools.
* Exciting opportunity to transform into cosmopolitan sanctuary
* Immense potential to occupy or rent until renovation commences
* Living zones are separated from bedrooms for peace and privacy
* Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with gas stove and dining space
* Two generously scaled bedrooms next to a bright full bathroom
* Fireplace, high ornate ceilings, gas bayonets, underhouse storage
* Potential for off street parking space subject to council approval
* Walking distance to Beauchamp Park and Chatswood train station
* Property currently Tenanted
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.