*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
Auction: Saturday 29th November commencing at 11:00am On Site
Deceased Estate - Offered the first time in over 60 years.
Tucked away at the end of an idyllic cul-de-sac, this original single level residence has been lovingly maintained by one family for approximately 60 years, and is now on the market for the first time ever. Set on 627sqm offering exciting potential to renovate, enhance and extend (STCA), the property boasts acres of parkland and waterfront reserve at the doorstep and Castlecrag village within a few minutes stroll.
* Embraced by vibrant near-level lawns at the front and rear
* North facing lounge/dining room flowing to front terrace
* Sunroom w/ wraparound windows overlooking backyard
* Functional original electric kitchen opening to the sunroom
* Two generously sized bedrooms, tidy original bathroom
* Freestanding double lock-up garage with storage space
* Trail to Sailors Bay and Northbridge Baths at the doorstep
* Stroll to city/Chatswood buses, close to popular schools
Follow us on Facebook to get up to date information on our new listings
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.