*** SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! ***
Entry via Faunce Lane off of Glenmore Street
Teeming with warmth and character, this unique apartment is set within a beautifully maintained garden complex that once served the community as a school. A superb ground floor position offers immense appeal to a range of buyers with soaring ceilings with a large loft style bedroom. Enjoying easy access from Willoughby Road or Faunce Lane, the property is a stroll to city buses and superb local cafes, while near buzzing Crows Nest village and major roads toward the Sydney CBD.
* Beyond the secure entrance is a lovely wide and welcoming foyer
* Instantly inviting interiors exude charm, space and style
* Open living area with grand sash windows revealing a leafy outlook
* Ample capacity to relax with a loved one or entertain close friends
* Well appointed Kitchen complete with dishwasher, gas appliances
* Stairs ascend to a large loft style bedroom including a walk-in robe
* Well-presented bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Original polished timber floors, internal laundry, basement parking
* Beautifully maintained grounds offer an enviably peaceful setting
* Close to dining, vibrant bars, parks and Royal North Shore Hospital
Strata Plan Registered: 1998
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.