*** SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! ***
Basking in the tranquillity of a lush backdrop at the rear of a tightly-held building, this light filled apartment offers wonderful privacy, abundant space and outstanding access to the heart of the lower north shore. An oversized layout provides an exceptional base for first homebuyers who are looking for a move-in ready opportunity with the potential to personalise and add value in the future. Hidden below street level on the lower ground floor of the 'Chelsea' building, this central home offers easy walking distance to St Leonards Station and the Royal North Shore Hospital precinct. It's also close to Lane Cove Plaza, cafés and restaurants at The Canopy, and the M2 motorway for rapid city travel.
* Flowing layout separates bedrooms from spacious open living zone
* Light filled interiors showcase well maintained neutral finishes
* Covered entertaining terrace immersed in verdant sunlit outlook
* Neat and tidy kitchen in central position awaits modern update
* Generous bedrooms, main appointed with wall-to-wall built-ins
* Well maintained bathroom features modern granite finished vanity
* Single designated carport plus ample internal storage facilities
* Close to Crows Nest eateries, Gore Hill Park, riverside reserves
Apartment (including balcony): 92sqm
Strata levies: $1,443.75pq
Council rates: $352pq
Water rates: $150.99pq
Strata Plan Registered: 1966
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.