*** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT ***
Built circa 1915, this gracious manor with a captivating backdrop of Mosman Bay, presents a once in a lifetime opportunity with a wealth of possibility and incredible potential. Showcasing all the classic hallmarks of its fine pedigree, this unique property offers a grand three/four bedroom residence, two one bedroom apartments, and a choice of indoor and outdoor spaces. Tightly held for 70 years, it offers endless scope to capitalise on its blue ribbon harbourside location and recreate/renovate or re build the ultimate trophy home (STCA). It rests on a 645sqm dual access block, a stroll to foreshore reserves, Mosman Rowers, Maccallum Seawater Pool, cafes and city ferries.
* Tightly held estate of quality and prestige, steeped in family history
* A perfect blend of beautiful historic charm and contemporary comfort
* A superb selection of formal and informal lounge and dining areas
* Modern stone kitchen with European appliances, meals bar
* Three upstairs bedrooms, family living room with fireplace, sunroom, kitchenette
* Master with built-ins, adjoining sitting room/study
* Second bedroom with private balcony looking across the bay
* Classic features with high ceilings, timber floors and leadlight windows
* Entry foyer, French doors, timeless bathrooms, functional laundry, attic storage
* Two one bedrooms flats ideal for multigenerational families or income
* Double garaging, storeroom, under house storage, dual access via Kareela Lane
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.