Basking in a divine wraparound garden setting thanks to its prime corner position, this stunning Federation home occupies a 971.35sqm block (approx.). Period features and contemporary comforts marry perfectly in this spacious residence which was extended seven years ago to create a light filled family hub at the rear. It flows seamlessly to an entertaining garden oasis where expansive grounds offer plenty of room for a pool (STCA). Private and peaceful with an upper level reserved as a parents' retreat, the property would suit families seeking a home with true soul that's also practical and convenient. Despite the tranquility, Chatswood's shopping/dining hubs and Chatswood Station are footsteps away, with a bus stop on the doorstep.
* Decadent lounge with ornamental fireplace leads to games room
* Generous open plan lounge and dining area has sublime outdoor flow
* Vast undercover stone terrace allows for all-weather entertaining
* Enclosed lawns framed by mature gardens perfect for children/pets
* Kitchen has waterfall stone bench, Smeg gas stove, butler's pantry
* Tranquil master retreat upstairs reveals ensuite and walk-in robe
* Four more generous bedrooms, one ideal as a grand home office
* Powder room, bathroom with freestanding bath/separate shower
* Plantation shutters, leadlight windows and high ornate ceilings
* Air conditioning, double lock-up garage with storage/workshop
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.