*** SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! ***
Occupying a deep 670sqm (approx.) parcel with truly incredible future potential, this charming property has been owned by the same family since the land was purchased in 1942. It's part of an extremely tightly-held Chatswood enclave with a kids' playground metres away. Surrounded by stunning nature reserves and picturesque walking tracks, it's the perfect place for your ideal family sanctuary. This solid property is neatly maintained while offering exciting scope for an extension or a complete designer rebuild (STCA). Peacefully tucked away in a gorgeous cul-de-sac with no through traffic, it offers effortless access to the vibrant shopping and transport hubs at Lane Cove and Chatswood, with elite schools and trendy cafés nearby.
* Originally purchased as part of the parkside 'Riverdale Estate'
* Expansive sun drenched parcel providing wonderful tranquility
* Extensive backyard delivers excellent potential for extensions
* Create your dream family residence in an exclusive enclave setting
* Enjoy stunning views of the exquisite national parkland surrounds
* Bright and airy electric kitchen opens to the covered terrace
* Two main bedrooms with built-ins plus a bathroom with bathtub
* Potential to reconfigure the layout to include a third bedroom
* Experience the height of convenience in utter peace and seclusion
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.