Nestled in a tree-lined and whisper quiet street, this duplex is ready to love now, with exceptional potential to update and capitalise on its charm and location. Enhanced by a wonderful sense of space and light throughout, this welcoming home offers generous proportions and a layout that flows to the expansive north-east facing, sun-drenched private garden. In a sought-after address, the property is moments to the local shopping and dining delights of Chatswood is surrounded by a choice of the finest schools and is easily accessible to Chatswood train station.
* Warm and inviting formal lounge and additional casual living area
* Stone topped gas kitchen flows to open plan dining and family zone
* Three well-proportioned bedrooms all equipped with built-in robes
* Grandmaster bedroom is appointed with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Modern tidy family bathroom features separate shower and bathtub
* Timber floorboards, air conditioning and ample storage throughout
* Additional powder room and full-sized laundry located lower level
* Lock-up garage for one car, handy additional driveway car parking
* Located in a cul-de-sac street and the highly-sought after Chatswood Public and Chatswood High catchment area
* Great access to dining and transport to the CBD
* Within walking distance of Westfield shopping centre and Chatswood Interchange
Council rates: $366 pq
Water rates: $150.99pq
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.