With its secluded setting, light-filled interiors and landscape, this classic family home bask in a sun-drenched north aspect. Nestled above the trees on a private 1,176sqm block (approx.), this property covering two Lots creates a unique redevelopment opportunity for the investor. An astute buyer will immediately recognise the potential to build 2 freestanding houses on this block (STCA). The leafy surrounds of Lane Cove National Park create a beautiful backdrop for this impressively elevated home, only moments away from Chatswood CBD.
* Set up quietly behind the trees
* Deep, established leafy gardens framing the front and rear
* Lounge with fireplace opens to a spacious alfresco terrace
* Relaxing stroll to Lane Cove National Park
* Generous living and dining zone enhanced with timber floors
* Sun-drenched entertainment
* Great pricing with further potential
* Single lock-up Garage
* Minutes to bus stop to Chatswood CBD
* Close to Lane Cove National Park
Lot 106: 607sqm
Lot 107: 569.1sqm
Council Rate: $358.00 pq
Water Rate: $155.86 pq
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.