Tightly-held by one family for over 50 years, this full brick home offers a solid foundation to transform it into a contemporary haven through renovation, extension or a rebuild (STCA). The light filled interiors exude traditional charm, while an updated bathroom and kitchen allowing occupants to live comfortably as DA plans are approved or until transformation begins. Set on a near level 569sqm (approx.) parcel, this well located home embraces a quiet village lifestyle, close to High Street shops, cafés and schools, yet walking distance to Chatswood CBD. Its leafy cul-de-sac setting ensures no through traffic but offers a footpath to Willoughby shops, eateries and parks on Penshurst Street and the Victoria Avenue intersection.
* Single level layout reveals both formal and casual living zones
* Shaded patio extends to child-friendly lawns and tended gardens
* Granite kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and casual meals bar
* Three well proportioned bedrooms appointed with fitted wardrobes
* Contemporary bathroom showcases frameless glass shower, extra w/c
* Converted gas fireplace, high ceilings, sunroom and ceiling fans
* Side access to single lock-up garage, plentiful on street parking
* Set within the sought-after catchment of Roseville Public School
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.