Delivering a highly enviable position in a tranquil and tree-lined cul-de-sac, this solidly constructed, double brick family home guarantees a convenient and relaxed lifestyle, positioned within expansive cottage gardens. This classic free-standing California Bungalow set on 720.8qm (approx.) of level land retains some of the character features of its era while integrating more modern updates, an astute buyer will immediately recognize the potential to personalise, renovate or extend, alternatively, move-in and take some time to investigate the scope for a new residence, designed to meet the needs of the family.
* Property is located in a non-conservation heritage zone
* Formal lounge and dining rooms include a fireplace
* Casual living opens to a timber deck and the garden
* Bright and airy kitchen includes stainless steel appliances
* Family bathroom with a bathtub, master has an ensuite
* Soaring 3.2m ceilings, picture rails, timber floorboards
* Skylights strategically placed, ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning unit
* Pretty garden has a water feature, shed, chicken coup
* Walk to Chatswood Chase and Chatswood Railway Station
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.