A country style garden and shady verandah welcome you to 'Chiltern', a grand c1912 home that boasts Federation charm and immense proportions rarely seen in contemporary homes. Its solid bones feature elegant interiors that flow to private alfresco spaces superbly set for relaxed entertaining. This tranquil haven is waiting for a new family who values space and old world glamour yet proximity to modern conveniences. Occupying a 581sqm approx corner block, this delightful home is set in a leafy and tightly-held enclave that's amazingly close to the action. Chatswood Park, Westfield Chatswood and the suburb's renowned restaurants and lifestyle amenities are a walk away, while transport links and sought-after schools are close by.
* Generous formal lounge and dining room opens to alfresco terrace
* Mature and private garden reveals leafy entertaining courtyard
* Marble kitchen with 900mm Smeg gas stove and oven, butlers' pantry
* Four bountiful bedrooms, master resplendent with marble fireplace
* Flexible sunroom with terrace could be informal lounge or playroom
* Separate home office enjoys peaceful position and garden outlook
* Classic bathroom boasts clawfoot bath and embossed floor tiles
* Air conditioning, decorative ceilings, bay windows, timber floors
* Single carport with automatic gate, huge external laundry/bathroom
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.