Situated in a highly desirable pocket of Chatswood and delivering an ambience of space and privacy, this double-brick home presents an attractive sanctuary in the heart of the Beauchamp Park enclave. Nestling into a generous 626sqm (approx.) portion of land and featuring sweeping areas of garden and lawns providing a safe and pleasant place for children and pets to play. Superbly located close to transport, shopping precincts and zoned for Roseville Public School and Chatswood High School.
DA approved for substantial extension to a 5-bedroom home plus study, with 4 bathrooms, multiple entertaining areas and swimming pool plus cabana.
* Presenting a character façade to the leafy streetscape
* Free-standing and single level Federation bungalow
* Separate formal lounge includes a timber period fireplace
* Casual living areas open to an all seasons deck and garden
* Bright and airy gas kitchen includes stainless steel appliances
* Master suite has built-in wardrobes and tall decorative ceilings
* Character features include timber floors and ceiling roses
* Tidy family bathroom includes a bathtub, large laundry
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning and cooling ceiling fans
* Walk to Chatswood Chase and Chatswood Railway Station
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.