*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
Auction: This Saturday 7th March at 9:30am On Site, viewing and registration from 9:00am.
Radiating classic grace and charm, 'Rockleigh' is a picturesque example of Federation architecture, recently revamped by a stylish, high quality renovation. A solid full brick home blessed with a rear to north aspect, it occupies one of Chatswood's most convenient blue ribbon address, just a short stroll to the heart of the shopping and dining precinct.
* Soaring ornate pressed metal ceilings, timber floorboards
* Generous lounge room with a ceramic & cast iron fireplace
* Separate dining room leading to a skylit, near-new kitchen
* Travertine kitchen with high calibre Miele gas appliances
* Private alfresco courtyard & landscaped gardens
* Updated bathroom with monsoon shower, powder room
* Miele laundry appliances, ducted A/C, carport, attic storage
* Brief stroll to the station & shopping centres, walk to popular schools
Follow us on Facebook to get up to date information on our new listings
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.