Occupying an elevated position enveloped by tranquil leafy surrounds, this spaciously sized apartment presents a peaceful indoor/outdoor lifestyle, offering the perfect opportunity for young growing families or astute investors. Situated in a well maintained and secure complex that rests in a quiet cul-de-sac, the home delivers a functional floorplan complete with a versatile open plan living arrangement, two substantial bedrooms and a stylish kitchen. Additional features include fresh timber flooring throughout, a well appointed bathroom, large internal laundry and plentiful storage. Conveniently located, it is set within short walking distance of local shops, Westfield Chatswood, Chatswood Station, parklands and acclaimed cafés and dining.
• Double brick complex steeped in nature surrounds, intercom entry
• Freshly painted interiors reveal defined living and dining zones
• Effortless flow outdoors to covered alfresco entertaining balcony
• Spacious gourmet kitchen provides quality integrated appliances
• Two generous bedrooms offer wall-to-wall robes and large windows
• Neat and tidy main bathroom features separate sunken bath/shower
• Spacious Single Lock-Up garage with internal access, plus visitor parking
• Lindfield Learning Village catchment, walk to Chatswood Interchange
Apartment (incl. balcony): 88sqm
Strata fees: $1,077.05pq
Council rates: $363pq
Water rates: $149.35pq
Strata Plan Registered: 1996
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.