Peacefully positioned at the rear of a beautifully maintained garden complex, this stunning contemporary apartment has been impeccably renovated throughout, with the finest modern finishes and elegant fittings elevating the interiors. The superb location delivers exceptional convenience, while the stylish modern design provides for the ultimate low maintenance lifestyle. It's perfect for young families and busy professionals seeking to live in a highly sought-after address, with nothing left to do but move straight in and enjoy. Cosmopolitan shops, cafés, eateries and parklands are all close by, and you'll be within an easy stroll of Chatswood's vibrant retail/entertainment precinct, as well as express buses to the CBD on Penshurst Street.
* Ground floor setting in a small boutique building of only 18 homes
* Well proportioned layout with an open plan living and dining area
* Extends to north east facing balcony overlooking communal lawns
* Gourmet kitchen displays stone benches and quality gas appliances
* Two spacious bedrooms equipped with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Immaculate bathroom with pristine tiling, additional powder room
* Lock-up garage, dedicated internal laundry room, air conditioning
* In the Willoughby Public School catchment, stroll to Harris Farm
Apartment (incl. balcony): 90sqm
Strata fees: $1,002.07pq
Council rates: $363pq
Water rates: $154.52pq
Strata Plan Registered: 1974
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.