proportioned layout overlooking leafy Sutherland Park. The upgraded interiors reveal an open plan living zone with designated lounge and dining spaces extending onto a covered balcony for quiet outdoor repose. Its fourth floor position basks in treetop views of the surrounding neighbourhood, creating a peaceful ambiance for first homebuyers, investors or downsizers. Well located, this home is just a stroll to Chatswood Station.
* Neat kitchen offers ample cupboard space and well kept appliances
* Two light filled bedrooms well appointed with built-in wardrobes
* Huge master bedroom overlooks the park and communal swimming pool
* Functional bathroom equipped with a separate bath and shower
* Air conditioning, floorboards, internal laundry adjoins kitchen
* Single undercover car space plus additional storage on title
* Excellent investment opportunity attracting strong rent returns
* Set in the catchment zone of Chatswood Public and Chatswood High
Unit (including Balcony):101sqm
Strata levies: $1,246.67pq
Council rates: $268pq
Water rates: $150.99pq
Strata Registered Date: 1973
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.