*** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT ***
Defined by airy light infused interiors, this double brick apartment captures an optimum north facing aspect, an elevated district outlook and relaxing views over the leafy communal gardens. Promoting an easygoing lifestyle within the popular 'Kooringa Gardens' complex, this well presented home is comfortable now while offering plenty of scope to add value with your personal finishes. It's privately tucked away in a peaceful yet convenient cul-de-sac, just a short stroll to city bound buses, Chatswood CBD, shops, amenities and a wide variety of vibrant local restaurants.
* Well scaled living/dining room for entertaining and relaxation
* Sun drenched balcony delivers sweeping views over Chatswood
* Functional gas equipped kitchen adjoins a large walk-in laundry
* Breezy bedrooms both have a pleasant aspect and built-in robes
* Neat bathroom with tub and separate shower, single lock-up garage
* Refreshed layout reveals new paintwork and tasteful new carpet
* Block features a communal swimming pool and established gardens
* Perfect opportunity for those seeking a first home or investment
Strata Levies: $1,742.54pq
Council Rates: $364.90pq
Water Rates: $82.31pq
Unit (incl. balcony): 83sqm
Strata Plan Registered: 1976
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.