*** OPEN SATURDAY 9TH JULY, 1.00PM - 1.30PM ***
Embracing a private top floor position within a popular low-rise boutique complex set in established gardens, this spacious apartment promises a lifestyle of effortless convenience in a highly sought-after location. Blessed with a leafy outlook, its generously proportioned layout offers smartly presented interiors, warm ambience and comfortable living. Boasting a stylish, renovated kitchen as its centrepiece, you can simply move in and enjoy, while there is scope to add some contemporary updates. Its prized setting is only a short walk from Artarmon Station, village shops and cafés. It also falls within the Artarmon Public School catchment and is close to both Thomson Park and Wickham Park.
* Combined lounge and dining areas flowing seamlessly to balcony
* Huge, renovated gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Generous bedrooms, main with large dual built-in wardrobes
* Partly covered leafy balcony ideal for a coffee or sunset cocktail
* Well presented full bathroom offers separate shower and bath
* Ample internal storage, crisp neutral interiors and intercom entry
* Oversized internal laundry with window
* Sizeable 17sqm single lock-up garage
Unit area (including balcony): 94sqm
Strata fees: $1,065q
Council rates: $365pq
Water rates: $165pq
Strata Plan registered: 1972
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.