With one of the largest rental portfolios in Sydney’s Upper North �Shore, we’re likely to have the perfect property for you, whether it’s �residential, commercial, retail or office space.
Professional and accommodating
Each of our dedicated Property Management staff are on �hand to meet your needs quickly and efficiently. We understand that it’s �often difficult to make it to scheduled open homes, so where possible, �we accommodate ‘by appointment’ inspections to suit you. You’ll find a �link on our rental property listings that allows you to suggest a time �that fits your schedule.
Most importantly, we believe in mutual respect in all relationships, �so whether you are renting a small car space, an office suite or a large �private home, you will experience the same level of exceptional service �and quality advice.
Please fax or deliver all completed forms and other documents to our office or email email@example.com
Application For Tenancy
So we can process your application quickly please complete the �Application for Tenancy and each person applying completes a Personal �Details form and Privacy Act Acknowledgement.
Application for tenancy.pdf
Personal Details For Tenancy Application
Please make sure all questions are answered and that you sign the �Personal Details for Tenancy Application and the Privacy Act �Acknowledgement.
- This application must be accompanied by a copy of photo identification (eg drivers license, passport, proof of age card).
- If you are not an Australian resident we will require copies of your passport, visa and/or work permit.
- If you are a student we will require copies of your passport, visa and course enrolment.
- Other documentation which may assist with the processing of your application include:
- Previous tenancy ledgers
- Proof of current address (eg front page of tenancy agreement, electricity/gas bills, council rates notices).
- Proof of income (eg pay slips, letters of engagement).
- Written landlord references.
Privacy Act Acknowledgement
If you are the successful applicant you will be asked to complete a �holding fee form and pay a holding fee equivalent to one (1) weeks rent, �to reserve the property on your behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions