Introducing a new era in masterplan living Destination ushers in a new and unique style of living. It presents an oasis of tranquility within vibrant and cosmopolitan Macquarie Park
Meriton's vision of creating the ultimate apartment living experiences will come alive in this unique mixed-use neighbourhood. Each stage will be designed to satisfy market demand, providing exceptionally large apartment layouts of house-like proportions
You are footsteps to Macquarie University, Macquarie Park Train Station and Macquarie Shopping Centre and in close proximity to the M2 motorway.
Destination will offer purchasers 219 of the largest and most luxurious apartments in the area rising 27 levels featuring full-height glazing capturing breathtaking uninterrupted views of Lane Cove National Park and the Sydney CBD, designed by DKO, 1300sqm of parkland, childcare centre and retail shops, as well as exclusive resident-only facilities, including; podium gardens, a 20m indoor pool, fully equipped gymnasium, spa, sauna. Oversized 1 and 2 bedroom layouts plus a large selection of 3 bedroom apartments.
* Apartment Sizes: 1 bed 54-65sqm, 1+ study 57-68sqm, 2 bed 77-106sqm, 2+ study 89-94sqm, 3 bed 100-105sqm (internally)
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, European stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and bespoke fixtures and fittings
* Seamless level access from living and dining areas to balconies
* Many apartments enjoy secure parking and direct lift access
* Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures, contemporary marble inspired feature walls and a free-standing bath as a centrepiece in most ensuites
* Provisions for super-fast broadband and pay TV with fibre optic cabling in the living area and bedrooms
1st stage due for completion early 2021
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.