*** SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION ***
Behind a modest façade, this superb freestanding home surprises with a spacious family layout providing three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Low maintenance interiors are set with hard-surfaced floors and every room is generously sized, featuring two separate living areas and a huge kitchen. Complete with a north-facing alfresco area, under-house storage and onsite parking, this solidly built home is ready to enjoy while providing scope to add value further down the line. It is a short stroll from Bales Park and just a walk from Chatswood's excellent shopping, dining and transport options.
* Treasured home retained within the same family since the 1964 build
* Well-scaled interiors providing two living spaces and a generous dining area
* Large kitchen, plenty of storage, with adjoining sunroom/children's area
* Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and a spa bathroom
* Second bedroom suite is a great solution for guest/in-law accommodation
* Polished timber floors, contemporary flooring in casual lounge and kitchen
* Neat and tidy bathrooms, large internal laundry with space for storage
* Double-brick construction, potential to update or add an upper level (STCA)
* Large garage provides workbench, plus underhouse storage/cellar space
* Located 15-minutes' walk from Chatswood Station and 20mins from school
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.