*** SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION ***
Auction: Saturday 9th March commencing at 9.30am On Site
Grand in its proportions and meticulous in its attention to detail, this magnificent new double brick residence delivers an idyllic lifestyle opportunity within a prime Chatswood address. Embracing every aspect of its coveted north-to-rear level parcel and showcasing a stunning selection of living spaces perfectly tailored for growing and multi-generational families, it represents an exceptional offering within a whisper quiet yet superbly convenient leafy enclave. Framed by year-round alfresco entertaining, sparkling in-ground pool and low maintenance child-friendly gardens, its tightly held setting is a comfortable stroll to Chatswood station, the International Chinese School, local schools and mere footsteps from picturesque parkland trails.
* A captivating facade and double entry foyer cascades to a multitude of open living spaces
* Gourmet granite and gas kitchen with double ovens, large walk-in pantry and island bench
* Formal lounge plus separate family living with Jetmaster fireplace and swimming pool views
* All-weather entertaining pavilion with outdoor gas kitchen flowing to generous level lawns
* Travertine-edged swimming pool with water feature bordered by enclosed easy-care gardens
* Six light-filled double bedrooms, three with ensuites and two with private Juliet balconies
* Master suite with his/her walk-in robes and floor-to-ceiling tiled spa ensuite with rainshower
* Deluxe fully tiled bathrooms and powder room fitted with bidet toilets and premium tapware
* Polished timber floors, zoned and ducted reverse cycle air, high ceilings and abundant storage
* Internal access to tiled double lock-up garage, secure video intercom entry and alarm system
Land size: 760.3sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.