*** OPEN THURSDAY 26TH APRIL 10.00AM - 10.30AM ***
Auction: Saturday 28th April commencing at 9.30am On Site
Nestled in a whisper quiet, no-through street, this original single level brick home enjoys a sense of peace and seclusion rare for such a central location. Its leafy setting close to the pristine bushland of Ferndale Park is a leisurely 500m walk to the train station. Set on a versatile 537sqm (approx.) block, the home's attractively light-filled interiors are overflowing with period appeal. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to secure an affordable, undercapitalised family home in one of Chatswood's best locations, full of potential to customise to taste, extend (STCA) and add substantial value.
* Features high ornate cornices, picture rails and leadlight windows
* Elevated position capturing wraparound, leafy district panoramas
* Formal lounge with brick fireplace alcove and in-built electric heater
* Open plan kitchen and dining flowing on to a spacious, open sunroom
* Cypress pine floors and French windows to kitchen/dining & sunroom
* Expansive rear yard with grassy lawns framed by mature shade trees
* Two generously sized bedrooms, large study or possible 3rd bedroom
* Neat family-sized kitchen, original period bathroom, guest w/c, LUG
* Steps to Chatswood Public & High School, stroll to Chatswood CBD
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.